American Pale Ales (APA) are a refreshing hoppy beer with sufficient malt base to make the beer balanced and drinkable.
The ATF Extract Recipe - Cacophony Pale Ale is a cacophony of hop flavour and aroma. With mango, tropical fruit, citrus (grapefruit, mandarin, lime), complemented with a herbal piney-ness leading to a firm bitterness, the Cacophony Pale Ale is a most satisfying beer.
Yeast is not included in the kit. We recommend using two packets of Mangrove Jack's West Coast Ale Yeast or you could also try using one packet of Fermentis Safale US-05.
Selecting the yeast from the dropdown box above will add one packet to your cart. Please click the + symbol beside the amount to increase this to the recommended quantity.
||MJ West Coast Ale
- Mangrove Jack's Brewers Series American Pale Ale
- Mangrove Jack's Pure Liquid Malt Extract 1.2kg
- Mangrove Jack's Brewblend No.20 1kg
- Mosaic, Simcoe pellet hops - 135g (in two vacuum sealed foil bags; one for steeping & one for dry hopping)
Additional Equipment Needed
Stainless steel pot large enough to comfortably hold 10 litres.
- Stainless steel spoon to stir wort.