The ATF Extract Recipe - NZ Hopped Hazy Pale Ale is bursting with tropical fruit flavours and aromas with subtle citrus and a piney resinous in the background. It has a full almost chewy juicy mouthfeel without caramel sweetness allowing the hops to shine.
Yeast is not included in the kit. We recommend using one packet of Lallemand New England Yeast or you could also try using one packet of Fermentis Safale S-04.
Selecting the yeast from the dropdown box above will add one packet to your cart. Please click the + symbol beside the amount to increase this to the recommended quantity.
| Approx. OG
||Lallemand New England*
* Be prepared for a large krausen.
- Mangrove Jack's Brewers Series Golden Ale Ale
- Mangrove Jack's Pure Liquid Malt Extract 1.2kg
- Mangrove Jack's Pure Liquid Wheat Extract 1.5kg
- Kohatu, Nelson Sauvin, Rakau hop pellets - 275g (in two vacuum sealed foil bags; one for steeping & one for dry hopping)
Additional Equipment Needed
Stainless steel pot large enough to comfortably hold 10 litres.
- Stainless steel spoon to stir wort.