The ATF Extract Recipe - NZ Hopped Hazy Pale Ale is bursting with tropical fruit flavours and aromas with subtle citrus and a piney resinous in the background. It has a full almost chewy juicy mouthfeel without caramel sweetness allowing the hops to shine.
Yeast is not included in the kit. We recommend using two packets of Mangrove Jack's Liberty Bell Yeast or you could also try using one packet of Fermentis Safale S-04.
Selecting the yeast from the dropdown box above will add one packet to your cart. Please click the + symbol beside the amount to increase this to the recommended quantity.
| Approx. OG
||MJ Liberty Bell
- Mangrove Jack's Brewers Series Golden Ale Ale
- Mangrove Jack's Pure Liquid Malt Extract 1.5kg
- Mangrove Jack's Australian Wheat 1kg
- Kohatu, Nelson Sauvin, Rakau hop pellets - 275g (in two vacuum sealed foil bags; one for steeping & one for dry hopping)
Additional Equipment Needed
Stainless steel pot large enough to comfortably hold 10 litres.
- Stainless steel spoon to stir wort.