MJ Traditional Series Northern Star Bitter Pouch 1.8kg
Pours dark amber with red hue. Dark fruit aroma, plums, raisins and very subtle hints of aniseed, nice and earthy. Initial sweet fruit flavours, with a firm bitterness that cleans out nicely to leave a good fruity aftertaste.
The Traditional Series Northern Star Bitter Pouch can also be used to clone some of your favourite commercial beers shown below:
- Emu Bitter (Beer Enhancer Australian Lager - 1kg,Bavarian Lager (cold fermentation), Californian Lager (warm fermentation))
- Caffrey's (Brew Enhancer - 1kg, Liberty Bell)
- Dogbolter (Beer Enhancer Brown Ale - 1kg, Liberty Bell)
- Kilkenny (Brew Enhancer - 1kg + Bavarian Wheat - 0.5kg, Liberty Bell, Fuggle, Golding)
- Fullers London Pride (Beer Enhancer English Bitter - 1kg, Liberty Bell)
- Victoria Bitter (Beer Enhancer Australian Bitter, Bavarian Lager (cold fermentation), Californian Lager (warm fermentation)
You can select the enhancer, yeast, and hops required to brew each of these beers using the dropdown menu's above.
ABV Approx: 4.2%
Optimal Fermenting Temp: 20 - 25ºC
Yeast: Standard Ale Yeast 5g
Brewing Sugar Required: 1kg of Dextrose
Check out the Mangrove Jack's Extract Clone Recipe Chart to see how create your commercial favourites.