Ss brewtech Brew Bucket Brewmaster Edition - 52L
$495.00 NZD– Sold Out
The Brew Bucket was the very first product Ss brewtech ever invented. Essentially they were home brewers sick of the fact that there were no affordable quality 304 stainless steel fermenters on the market. It’s no secret that stainless steel is the superior material for sanitary fermentation. You don’t see your local craft brewery fermenting in plastic for a reason. Stainless is more sanitary than plastic and safer than glass.
The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimises the potential for off flavours due to yeast contact by reducing the surface contact area between beer and yeast as the yeast settles into the cone as fermentation comes to completion.
All sizes of brew buckets fit nicely into standard chest freezers for convenient temp controlled fermentation, and of course one other very popular and unique feature of the design is that Brew Buckets can be stacked during use! Not to mention a nice assortment of custom accessories that have been made for them.
Brewmaster Editions of the Brew Buckets feature a weldless thermowell and LCD thermometer.
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- Stackable during ferment and storage
- Weldless thermowell
- LCD temperature display in Celsius
- Easy to clean
- Carry handles on sides
- 17mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Rotatable racking arm
- Etched (not painted) gallon markings inside
The manufacturer recommends using Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) (sold separately) for initial cleaning to remove oils, grease and any manufacturing residue.