This digital turbo boiler is a quality made 304 grade stainless steel turbo boiler.
The 65 Litre size is the total rated size brimful, so typically if you are using this as a beer boiler you would probably only fill it up to 50-60L so you had 5-10 litres of head space to boil comfortably.
The boiler has a quality made stainless tap with stainless barb and 1/2inch thread so you can attach the wide range of other half inch fittings such as camlocks and many other fittings that we can supply.
The unit comes with a concealed element for easy cleaning.
The digital display can be set from 0℃ and up to 140℃ with 1℃ increments and 1℃ resolution on the display.
The side of the boiler is pre-marked with graduations in litres and gallons that are accurate to +/- 1 litre.
- Litre and Gallon Graduations
- Stainless steel tap with barb and 1/2 thread
- Triple element control (so you can adjust the power from 500watts, 1000watts, 1500watts, 2000watts, 2500watts, 3000watts and 3500watts! )
- Easy to use
- Great for use as a hot liquor tank, boiler, or hot water urn
- Concealed element for easy cleaning
- Can also be used for sous vide cooking
Dimensions: 42cm diameter x 74cm high
You can also purchase the neoprene jacket/parka that fits this unit here. This will reduce your heat loss by about 200-300 watts.
Note: Out of the box this unit needs a 15amp power socket. With that said you can convert this to a 10amp compatible device in two different ways. You can either:
1. Purchase a device like an Ampfibian Mini 15amp to 10amp adaptor. If you do this you will be able to run the Digiboil, however if you turn on all three elements you will trip the circuit breaker. For this reason you will only be able to use a maximum of 2 of the elements. (not all three)
2. Alternatively you can remove the cord and replace the cord on this device with a 10amp cord, but if you do this you will need to disconnect the larger element resulting in 1300watts less power.