For sweet and dry ciders from fresh or concentrated apple juices.
Provides an intensely fresh aromatic profile (apple, floral) with a crisp mouthfeel enhancing cider structure.
Suitable for difficult fermentation conditions and mixes with sugar syrups. Ensures a very good assimilation of fructose and excellent for low gravity ciders.
Ingredients: Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisae), emulsifier : sorbitan monostearate (E491)
- Excellent settlement strength thanks to its killer phenotype
- Fast kinetic
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
- Low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) >0.7 – 0.8
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 75mg/L
- Very low malic acid consumption (less than 0.4g/L)
- Medium 2-phenylethanol and isoamyl acetate producer. High production of ethyl (fruity) esters
SHELF LIFE: 4 years from production date.