The ATF Extract Recipe - Single Hop Series Amarillo IPA delivers lots and lots of citrus fruit. Think blood orange, orange zest and grapefruit, tangerine and lemon, balanced by floral notes that sits beautifully alongside hints of toffee and honeycomb.
This kit includes malt and hops that require steeping.
Yeast is not included in the kit. We recommend using Lallemand’s BRY-97 West Coast Ale, or you could also try using SafAle US-05, Mangrove Jack's West Coast Yeast, Yeast, or Lallemand Nottingham High Performance Ale Yeast.
||33 - 37
|Recommended Yeast - BRY-96
Recommended Yeast - US-05
|Recommended Yeast - MJ West Coast
|Recommended Yeast - Nottingham
- Mangrove Jack's Brewers Series Golden Lager
- Mangrove Jack's Pure Liquid Malt Extract 1.2g
- Mangrove Jack's Brewblend No. 20 1kg
- Gladfield Toffee Malt (requires steeping)
- Simcoe 200g (or Simcoe Cryo 100g) (in two vacuum sealed foil bags; one for steeping & one for dry hopping)
Additional Equipment Needed
Stainless steel pot large enough to comfortably hold 10 litres.
- Stainless steel spoon to stir wort.
- Grain Bag