The ATF Extract Recipe - Single Hop Series Sabro IPA displays complex juicy fruit aromas with top notes of tropical pineapple and tangerine along with notes of creamy coconut and maybe a hint of cedar. Truly a taste sensation.
This kit includes malt and hops that require steeping.
Yeast is not included in the kit. We recommend using Lallemand’s BRY-97 West Coast Ale, or you could also try using SafAle US-05, Mangrove Jack's West Coast Yeast, Yeast, or Lallemand Nottingham High Performance Ale Yeast.
||33 - 37
|Recommended Yeast - BRY-96
Recommended Yeast - US-05
|Recommended Yeast - MJ West Coast
|Recommended Yeast - Nottingham
- Mangrove Jack's Brewers Series Golden Lager
- Mangrove Jack's Pure Liquid Malt Extract 1.2g
- Mangrove Jack's Brewblend No. 20 1kg
- Gladfield Toffee Malt (requires steeping)
- Simcoe 200g (or Simcoe Cryo 100g) (in two vacuum sealed foil bags; one for steeping & one for dry hopping)
Additional Equipment Needed
Stainless steel pot large enough to comfortably hold 10 litres.
- Stainless steel spoon to stir wort.
- Grain Bag