For all types of sweet and dry ciders from fresh or concentrated apple juices.
Provides a fresh aromatic profile (apple, citrus) with nice elaborated fruit notes (applesauce) bringing a good overall complexity. Sweet and round mouthfeel.
Suitable for difficult fermentation conditions and mixes with sugar syrups. Ensures a very good assimilation of fructose and excellent for low gravity ciders.
Ingredients: Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisae), emulsifier : sorbitan monostearate (E491)
- Very good settlement strength even with its sensitive to killer phenotype
- Regular to fast kinetic
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
- Low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) >0.7
- Good assimilation of fructose
- Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 100mg/L and low production of acetaldehyde and SO2
- Medium malic acid consumption (up to 0.9g/L)
- Medium 2-phenylethanol and ester producer. Good balance between acetate (amylic) and ethyl (fruity) esters
SHELF LIFE: 4 years from production date.